Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Your Father Knoweth

 

“For all these things do the nations of the world seek after: and your Father knoweth that ye have need of these things.” (Luke 12:30)


Growing up, I never had to ask my parents to feed me or clothe me, they daily did those things for me. Oh, There were times I may have asked for certain foods, treats, or types of clothing but my parents were aware of my needs and though many of my wants went unanswered; they provided my necessities. As a child my priority was never providing myself with food or clothing, it was obedience. 

As the Creator of heaven and earth, God abundantly feeds the ravens and He gloriously adorns the lilies of the field. He may be the caretaker of birds and flowers but He is much more for the believer; He is their Father. How much more important to the Father are His children than birds and flowers! Child of God, the Father knows your necessities and He delights in PROVIDING them for you. 

As Child of the Heavenly Father, our main priority is never seeking after food and clothing, the Father has promised to provide them. Our main PRIORITY is to live in the will of the Father and obey Him. The child that is walking with the Father is never too far from the Father’s table. 

Child of God, the Heavenly Father has more for you than food and clothing. Those are the least of His provisions. It is His PLEASURE to give you the Kingdom of Heaven. Don’t make your life about the things that are soon spoiled and thrown away. Have faith in God and live your life for what is Eternal!

SEEK THE FATHER FIRST!

No comments:

Post a Comment